Policies & Procedures
- Student arrival begins at 7:45. We will meet in the classroom until all students have arrived and go to breakfast at 8:15. Tardies begin at 8:20. Please make every effort to have your child to school on time.
- Students will dismiss to the bus at 3:00. Remember, if your child is going home in a different way than they usually do, please send in a handwritten note with the date and your signature describing the change in transportation.
- If your child is absent from school, please send in a handwritten note or a doctor's note explaining why they missed school. This way the school can verify the absence if it is excused for illness or an appointment. Please send in a note within 3 school days.
- Students will have time to eat a snack every day. Please provide snack for your child. You may send a snack each day or send a larger pack of snacks to keep in the classroom for your student.
- Communication books and folders will be sent home daily. Please make sure to check your child's communication book to see how their behavior was that day and also to see if there are any classroom reminders. In addition, any important papers from the school will go home in the folder; please make sure you are reading and returning any important forms.
- We will be using google hangouts for parent communication this year. If you would like to communicate with me, please download the app and send a message to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you may also send an email if you would rather communicate that way.