Policies & Procedures
* All absences are recorded and the reason for the absence noted. Anytime the student returns to school after an absence, he or she will need to have a signed and dated note stating the reason for the absence. All notes must be received within three days.
*After an absence, your child will receive their missed work. Missed work must be made up within 3 days.
* If the student arrives to school after 8:20 he or she must report to the office before coming to class.
* Visitors, including parents and relatives, must report to the office and obtain a visitor’s pass before coming to the classroom.
* If the student will be getting off their assigned bus at a different stop or will be picked up in some way different than usual, a signed note from parent must be sent to the school to inform us of the change.
* Any medicine (including cough drops) must be brought to school by a parent or guardian, and the appropriate paper work must be filled out.
Classroom Behavior Policy
Be Respectful, Be Responsible, and Be Kind.
1. Listen and follow directions.
2. Display self-control.
3. Be kind to others.
4. Always tell the truth.
5. Keep your hands, feet and other objects to yourself.
6. Take pride in your work.
7. Take care of your supplies and keep your area clean.
A behavior chart will be maintained in the classroom. Class Dojo Points can be earned for each classroom rule.
*Reward Points can be redeemed for prizes at the end of each month.
Students will have nightly homework (Monday-Thursday). Parents will need to check their child’s agenda each night for homework assignments and important messages.
There will be a daily snack time in the mornings.