There are a lot of different things listed here. You are not required to use these but I just wanted you to access to a few different things. Please keep in mind that I have not personally used them so use at your own discretion.
ELA and Math resources.: bit.ly/hcsdtlfamilies
The OES Computer Lab page has links to various resources and games.: bit.ly/OEStech
Some of my favorites are:
- Prodigy (math) - fun game that kids love. I even like playing it! Play with your kids and battle to see who wins.
- BrainPop and BrainPop Jr. -- our school has a subscription so, if your kid will log in with their Clever account, they can access it there. It will save their progress and alert the teachers.
- Mystery Science - fun, interactive science lessons
- Ducksters - awesome site with lots of subject areas
- Fun Assessment Games/Websites
- Google Earth (go on Voyages) - click the ship wheel when you open Google Earth
- Little Bins for Little Hands
- Left Brain Craft Brain
- Coding Sites:
- Math Playground
- OLogy - Science Website
- Switch Zoo
- Seussville - all things Seuss
- Storyline Online - online read-alouds
YouTube Channels to Check Out:
Kid Podcasts to Check Out: