Hello Parents and Guardians,
You can view this page for uploaded information throughout the time we will be out of school. I am available through email, Google Classroom, ClassDojo, and Google Meet.
Important information about the packet
- Your child received a packet for 6 weeks. The 6 weeks will start on April 6th and will end on May 15th.
- Students are expected to follow the daily schedule that was provided in the packet.
- Students should read for at least 20 minutes every day.
- Complete the reading log for April and May.
- Additional work will be given on Google Classroom.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
- Go to Google Classroom, to get further details on submitting completed packet work.
Important information about math
- We will be using the Eureka Math lessons using our workbooks. If you are using online packets you may visit your teacher’s website and look for 6-week packet resources. From there you can click on the correct lesson. Remember to visit https://greatminds.org/math/parents for tips. You can also email us or ask questions in Dojo if you have any questions or concerns.
- Please take good care of the Eureka workbooks.
- Your child is not required to do the exit ticket, only the problem sets.
Use the link below as a guide to your daily completion of the packet.