Take some minutes to draw using the elements of art. Here are some ideas you can use in your drawings.
- Draw your favorite character from a movie.
- Draw a picture using a pattern.
- Make a composition using different kinds of lines.
- Reproduce one of your favorite painter’s masterpieces.
- Use positive and negative space in your artwork.
- Practice parallel perspective.
- Make a composition using foreground, middleground and background.
- Try to make a sculpture using cardboard in your house.
- Explore with different materials at home to make a collage.
- Explore with food paint to use color in your artwork.
Have fun!! And remember, art is everywhere.