- Small whiteboard
- Black erasable markers
- Whiteboard eraser (a piece of cloth or felt works too)
- Crayons (CRAYOLA brand preferred)
- Washable markers (CRAYOLA brand preferred)
- Scissors (FISKARS brand preferred)
- Glue sticks
- White copy paper
- Pencils & eraser
- 1 pair of headphones (NOT ear-buds)
- Two K-2 Primary Journal (1 for English and 1 for Spanish)– the top of the pages are without lines for students to draw and with lines at the bottom for them to write.
** More materials may be requested as the year progresses.**
- Big enough for a three-ring binder and a library book. (Those with zippers are easiest for kindergarten students). NO ROLLING BOOK BAGS!!!! Please label with your child’s name.
4 boxes of 24 count crayons (CRAYOLA brand PLEASE)
12 glue sticks
2 cans of Play-Doh
- Please label with your child’s name – this will be their personal can that they will be responsible for.
1 pair of scissors (Fiskars preferred)
1 pack of 8-10 Crayola brand markers (washable)
1 pair of headphones (NOT ear-buds)
1 big pink eraser (NOT pencil top erasers)
Ziploc bags (boys = gallon size, girls = quart size)
Lysol wipes (cannot use Clorox or other brands -- must be Lysol)
An extra set of clothing
- Please include shirt, shorts or pants, socks and underwear, put in a gallon size Ziploc bag, and label with your child’s name. This will be kept in their cubby.
A light jacket or sweater
- Classrooms get cold during the day, so your child may need this to stay warm.