THIS IS OUR DAILY SCHEDULE WHILE WE ARE IN REMOTE LEARNING.
WEDNESDAY IS A REMOTE HOME DAY!
8:00 - 9:00. MORNING MEET/ LIVE MATH. (M,T, TH, F)
9:00- 9:30. RESOURCE TIME GO TO THEIR GOOGLE MEET.
MONDAY - PE
TUESDAY - MUSIC
WEDNESDAY - 2 RESOURCE CLASSES!
TECHNOLOGY 9:00 - 9:30
THURSDAY - ART
FRIDAY - GUIDANCE
9:30 - 10:15 - LIVE GUIDED MATH
10:15 - 10:30 - BREAK
10:30 - 11:15 - LIVE CORE READY
11:15 - 11:30 - READ ALOUD ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM
11:30 - 12:30 - LUNCH/RECESS/OFFICE HOURS
12:30-1:30 - LIVE GUIDED READING
1:30 - 2:00 - SCIENCE/ SOCIAL STUDIES/ HEALTH
Click on the following link to review how Johnsonville Elementary is a PBIS School.
1. BE RESPONSIBLE
* Create a learning environment: adequate lighting, seating, and
the camera is just on the student.
* Attend class online 5-10 minutes before the Google Meet
* Do your work and be engaged in discussions.
* Sit up and stay awake during Google Meets.
* Eat your snacks and lunch away from computers.
* Dress Appropriately.
* Keep your device properly charged.
2. BE RESPECTFUL
* Actively Listening, using positive words
* Work in a private place so others can't hear noises around you.
* Don't address anything you see on a camera in another room.
* Silence your microphone.
* WAIT for your turn to talk.
* STAY in the Meet for the whole time.
* When the session is over, please disconnect from the meet.
3. BE KIND
* Use kind verbal and written words.
* Leave your computer on.
* Use CHAT BOX to ask and answer questions.
* Clean up your work area.