7:50- 8:30 Morning Routine/ Breakfast/ Morning Work
8:30 - 9:30 Math
9:30 -10:00 Recess
10:05 - 10:20 Math
10:20 - 10:50 Writing Workshop
10:50 - 12:05 Reading Workshop
12:10 - 12:45 Lunch/Restroom
12:45 - 1:30 Reading Workshop
1:30 -2:00 Science/ Social Studies/ Health
2:05 - 2:50 Specials/Enhancements
2:50 3:05 MTSS Intervention
3:10 Begin Dismissal
Click on the following link to review how Johnsonville Elementary is a PBIS School.
1. BE RESPONSIBLE
* Create a learning environment: adequate lighting, seating, and
the camera is just on the student.
* Attend class online 5-10 minutes before the Google Meet
* Do your work and be engaged in discussions.
* Sit up and stay awake during Google Meets.
* Eat your snacks and lunch away from computers.
* Dress Appropriately.
* Keep your device properly charged.
2. BE RESPECTFUL
* Actively Listening, using positive words
* Work in a private place so others can't hear noises around you.
* Don't address anything you see on a camera in another room.
* Silence your microphone.
* WAIT for your turn to talk.
* STAY in the Meet for the whole time.
* When the session is over, please disconnect from the meet.
3. BE KIND
* Use kind verbal and written words.
* Leave your computer on.
* Use CHAT BOX to ask and answer questions.
* Clean up your work area.