We will have try-outs on a Saturday in September or early October 2022. More information will be sent home after summer break.
There are several prerequisites he/she must meet before becoming eligible to participate.
- They must have their own gun or bow & arrows. Ammo and skeets may be required for trying out.
- They must return this form signed and dated by their parents or guardian.
- They must be in good academic and behavioral standing.
- They must have in their possession a Hunter Safety card, or be committed to taking and passing the course in the VERY near future.
- They must be willing to participate in the required number of try-out dates, and if selected for the team, he/she must accept assignments based upon ability as determined by the Hunter Safety team coaches.
- There will be attendance requirements that, if not met, could result in dismissal from the team.