Staff and students have a mobile laptop device to use for instructional purposes.
Career and Technical Education (CTE) - We have two labs with approximately 30 computers per lab. These labs are used for instruction in keyboarding, computer skills, STEM, and career exploration.
SMART whiteboards or Smart TVs
All of the classrooms are equipped with Smart whiteboards or Smart TVs.
Other Technology Equipment
* All instructional classrooms use Macintosh computers. There are at least two computers located in each classroom. These computers are used for small group classroom assignments and Accelerated Reader testing. Instructional computers within the classrooms are networked and have Internet access and commercial software programs. Printing is available in each classroom.
* There are fifteen computers and an automated circulation system located in the Media Center that is used for the electronic card catalog, research, and Accelerated Reader testing.
* Administrative/support area - These areas are equipped with non-instructional PC computers.
* Other technology equipments such as scanners, digital cameras, and video cameras are available for classroom use.
* iPods and iPads are available for classroom use.
* The Media Center has a collaboration table for small group planning by teachers, students, and staff.