As we all know, we are currently experiencing a pandemic in the USA. Although we miss our scholars a great deal, it is important to us that they stay well so that they can continue to learn. Below are some signs, symptoms, and precautions that will allow you to prevent the spread of this virus.
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in Social Work; Fayetteville State University; Cum Laude Certification in Birth Through Kindergarten; Fayetteville State University Triple P Practitioner
Ms. Krystal Surles
Hello and welcome to Ms. Surles and Mrs. Winnie's class. In our class, we will focus on the following:
- Learning new skills
- Making new friends
Discovering new interests
- Having fun
- Supporting each other
Homework will consist of the following:
- 10 minutes of homework every night.
- Reading EVERY night for 15 minutes
- Dojo points and other incentives will be given for completed reading logs
- Due on Friday morning
- Please study high frequency words nightly so that your child may be able to read them on sight.
- If your child becomes frustrated, STOP and resume the next night
- Class web site: DOJO Code is PJGV3ZEHC
Let's Have a GRAND Year!!!