Media Center Student Hours
The Media Center is open for student book checkout 7:15 - 7:30 daily.
Need help?? ASK!! We are here to help YOU!!
Reach us through email . . .
Ms. Pevler - email@example.com
Mrs. Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Center Rules and Policies
- Students must sign in when entering the media center.
- Food and drinks are not permitted.
- Students may have up to two books checked out at one time.
- Books are checked out for two weeks. Remember to bring books back!!
- Students may charge phones in the designated areas (during lunch only)
MEDIA CENTER VISION STATEMENT
The Overhills High School Media Center supports student development into confident and creative problem solvers.
MEDIA CENTER MISSION STATEMENT
The Overhills High School Media Center will prepare students with instruction in information literacy, diverse collection development, and collaborative teaching; to promote critical thinking for the 21st Century.