HCHS PARKING REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
ONLY students with a CURRENT NC driver’s license are eligible for a parking permit.
1. Complete the STUDENT PARKING CONTRACT.
- It can be found on the HCHS webpage
- You can stop by the school to pick one up
- You can call the school and we can email it to you.
The contract must be completely filled out and include parent and student’s signature.
2. Complete the Google Survey. The link can be find below and has been emailed to the student email address. If you do not have access to a computer, you may come to the office to enter your information and tuen in your paperwork.
3. Pay $50.00 parking registration fee ONLINE ONLY.
We will not be accepting cash or check payments.
Log onto the HCHS webpage, click Parents, then Online Services, then select Parking Fees.
4. $25.00 Sr. fees and/or $25.00 Jr. fees.
Dues must be paid in order to be assigned a parking space. We will not be accepting cash or check payments.
Log onto the HCHS webpage, click Parents, then Online Services, then select Fees (either JR or SR)
5. Make a photocopy of your NC driver’s license
Once steps 1-5 are completed, you will need to return the Student Parking Contract and Photocopy of NC driver’s License to HCHS.
You may email these documents to email@example.com, fax to 919-639-3642, or hand deliver to the school.
Once ALL requirements have been met, WE will assign parking space by grade level in the order the completed documents are received.
We will assign spaces to Senior first, then Juniors, then all others.
Students will NOT get to select their parking space.