• Western Harnett Middle School 
    Enrollment Process

    Welcome to Western Harnett Middle School.  To place your child in the appropriate classes, the following information is needed (underlined and * information is required at enrollment):

    *1.  Proof of Residency - must be a lease agreement, current water bill, or electric/power bill
    *2.  Withdrawal form or Last Report Card from previous school.  We will accept the last report card if you are enrolling during summer as long as the report card states grade placement for the 2020-21 school year.
    *3.  Current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) that includes identification and goals/objectives if the student received any special services at the previous school.
    *4.  Proof of Custody - If you are not the child's biological parent, we must have a court ordered agreement granting custody.
      5.  Immunization Record or a copy of your child's immunizations.  North Carolina State law allows a student to be enrolled in a school for 30 calendar days without proof of immunization.  We will request this information from the previous school; however, if records are delayed, the student will be suspended on the 30th day until proof of immunizations is provided. State law requires 7th grade students enrolling to have the TDAP immunization.  All students new to North Carolina Public Schools are required by law to have a Health Assessment Transmittal (form included in enrollment packet).
      6.  Birth Certificate or copy of Birth Certificate.

    Any information may be emailed or faxed to the school to the attention of Jessica Preston, registrar.

    Email:  jpreston@harnett.k12.nc.us
    Fax#: 919-499-1788


    Click here to enroll online.