•  All Enrollment is now available online

    Click Here to Enroll

    If you are coming from another Harnett County School, you will need to provide the following:

    • Legal Proof of Residence - Proof of Residence can be provided in the form of a current electric, city gas or city water bill; signed lease agreement
    • Withdrawal Form from previous school OR Final Report Card (showing grade level assigned)
    • Picture ID of Parent or Legal Guardian.

    If you are coming from a school outside of the Harnett County Public School System, you will need to provide all of the above documentation as well as the following:

    • Certified Birth Certificate.
    • Immunization Record.

    Non-standard Registration - Additional Requirements

    • If a student and his/her family is living with relative/friends, they must also complete the required Residency Verification Form which must be signed by both parties and notarized.
      Residency Verification Form
    • If the student is living with anyone other than the parent listed on the birth certificate, they must provide court documentation of legal guardianship

    If the student has an IEP (if served in Special Education Services) or a 504 plan, please provide copies of the plan.

    If a student is enrolling in a  NC Public Schools for the first time, North Carolina law requires that a completed Health Assessment Transmittal Form within thirty calendar days of enrollment. North Carolina Health Assessment Form