What Should You Report?
You can help save lives by reporting observed threats, behaviors, actions, and harassment.
Here are examples of some of the most common behaviors and incidents to report:
- Acts of violence, with or without weapons
- Verbal or physical abuse, assault or harassment
- Sexual abuse, assault, or harassment
- Threats were seen on social media
- Bullying, fighting, harassment, or intimidating behaviors
- Bragging about weapons or a planned attack
- Depression, anxiety, or loss of self-control
- Hopelessness, excessive guilt, or worthlessness
- Reckless behavior, theft, and petty crimes
- Social isolation or withdrawal
- Substance or alcohol abuse
- Suicide threats, cutting, or other self-harm
- Any other troubling situation or behavior