HCS Custodial/ Grounds Department
125 Alexander Dr - Lillington, NC 27546
The Custodial/Grounds Services Department is proud to be responsible for maintaining a sanitary, safe learning and working environment for all students and staff. Our ambition is to ensure a clean, attractive, and pest free buildings and grounds for all Harnett County Schools and administrative locations.
- Athletic Field Maintenance
- Common Grounds Maintenance
- Irrigation Repair & Installation
- Ornamental and Turf Pest Control
- School Inspections
- Tree Removal
- Fence Repair & Installation
- Weld Repair & Fabrication
- Heavy Equipment Site Work & Support to Trades
- Repairs for Custodian and Grounds Equipment
We appreciate you taking the time to browse
our website to learn more about our department. We are available to answer questions that you may have about working in our district. Please use the link below to navigate through the employment section.
All applicants should apply online. Thank you for your interest in Harnett County Schools!