Harnett Central Middle School's Parent-Teacher Group (PTG) membership is free.
The free membership will ensure you receive email updates regarding school information, information about volunteering at the school, and ways to participate in PTG sponsored events.
Goals and Mission of Harnett Central Middle School's Parent-Teacher Group (PTG):
- We strive to enable our students to achieve the highest advantages possible: scholastically, mentally, and socially.
- We strive to assist parents by helping you stay informed and involved in the many events happening at HCMS.
- We contribute financially to after-school academic activities and competitions such as: Jr. Beta Club, Battle of the Books, Math Counts, and Math and Science Olympiad.
- We recognize outstanding students and teachers.
- We help meet other school needs such as the purchase of classroom supplies, landscaping projects, and technology needs.
- We assist with equipment for the Physical Education program and contribute to the upkeep of the school's activity bus.
The success of HCMS rests on the involvement and financial support of our parents. Please take a moment to review the areas in which we look forward to your support.
WAYS TO GET EASY MONEY FOR OUR SCHOOL
Box Tops for Education
BE IN THE KNOW
Facebook and Informational Emails
Email List: Sign up to be on our email list at firstname.lastname@example.org - Send an email that says Sign Me up