Address Bus Change Form Approval

Parent/Guardian must complete the"Address/Bus Change Form" to change a students' bus number and address.  If the address is being changed, proof of residency is required as well. The form must be completed, signed and dated, and approved by Mr. Perry before a student can change a bus number and address.